Based on the partnership between the Football Federations of Romania and the Republic of Moldova, 10 representatives of the Moldavian Federation are joining this year to the Youth Council project, a tradition project of the FRF.
Launched in 2017, the Youth Council program aims to bring young people close to football with initiative and community development ideas that can be materialized in football projects having the role of social binder.
This year’s edition will be held 100% digitally, from April 21 to April 24, and will bring participants Romanian and international top speakers.
“The participation of the representatives of the Football Federation of the Republic of Moldova is a step in the development of the long-term partnership developed between the two countries. Football has the ability to bring change and progress in society. In our vision, the role of the group of young people is to come up with new ideas and to promote change, in an attempt to keep up with the challenges of society ”, said Răzvan Burleanu, FRF president.
Through this step within the existing partnership, the two federations set out to promote football in the community, with the help of young people guided by sports professionals.
From the objectives of the historical partnership FRF – FMF
• Promotion of basic football in the Republic of Moldova, following the Romanian experience;
• Transfer of knowledge and skills in the field of increasing the number of football players;
• Increasing the performance of national junior and youth teams;
• Training of referees, referee observers, coaches and club managers;
• Good management and development of clubs and leagues.